our member schools are Making a greater impact by opening their doors to your child…
Normally your child would be attending a local public or private school right now. Or they would be enjoying explorations out in the community as homeschoolers. But because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and stay at home orders, your child is now home all the time - and you may be standing in as the director of educational activities full time.
- Are you struggling with this new responsibility?
- Would you like some help, or to have your child get a chance to work with other self-directed learners?
- Are you are unhappy with distance learning options being provided by your child's current school?
- Do you wonder if it could be different?
- Have you always wanted to try something different, but weren't sure where to start?
Whatever your reason for being disatisfied with your child's educational options right now...
Our microschools are here to help!
Your child is cordially invited to attend a week of virtual classes at one of our Microschool Builders Network member schools. With school options from grades pre-K - 12, we have choices to suit everyone!
And as a bonus, I am thrilled to offer you a free 30-minute consultation to answer all of your questions about our member schools AND to help you make the best selection of a school for your child to visit!